Four Seasons’ teams of properly trained and supervised pruners are standing by, ready to work in your orchards.
Our teams of experienced pruners and team leaders will work quickly and quietly to get your trees and vines pruned in the best way to manage yield and plant health. We can also handle the entire process from pruning through to dispatch on your behalf; get in touch to find out more.
From kiwifruit canopy management and pruning to the pruning of citrus and other crops, Four Seasons has the manpower, expertise and equipment to take care of your pruning programme with maximum efficiency.
We offer both summer and winter pruning programmes. Get in touch with us and let’s talk about the pruning your crop needs to get the best produce to market.
Four Seasons is ready to help with the major crops our region produces, from kiwifruit to squash and citrus. Get in touch today to find out more.
Four Seasons are registered Zespri approved contractors and hold a current Compliance Assessment Verification (CAV) and work successfully with both Green and Gold varieties of kiwifruit. We offer growers a complete orchard management and development programme, or the following pruning options:
- Winter pruning and tie-down
- Summer pruning – zero leaf, male trimming and leader stubbing
- Full canopy management includes:
- Plant maintenance: Tip squeezing, removing unwanted vines
- Thinning: Bud thinning
- Kiwifruit Vine & leader training
- Gridling: Gridle to increase fruit size, Gridle to enhance sugar level
- Plant pest and disease monitoring
- Stringing: To make vines vigour and productive
We have years of experience handling the region’s citrus crops, and can deploy our experienced teams to properly prune:
- Lemons – all varieties
- Mandarins – all varieties
- Oranges – all varieties
- Grapefruit – all varieties
- Limes – all varieties