Talk to us about complete management of your kiwifruit operation!
Four Seasons also offers kiwifruit growers management of the entire process. We’ll develop a plan for your orchards, supply the trained and properly supervised manpower for whatever it is that needs to be done, and oversee the whole season for you, right from pruning to produce leaving for the packhouse of your choice, freeing you up to concentrate on growing the best produce you can.
Reasons growers throughout the region like working with Four Seasons include:
- Flexibility – rather than have a standard plan, we work to the customer’s requirements
- Reliability – our team will arrive where agreed they would, when we agreed they would
- Continual communication – we’re in touch with you before the project begins, stay in touch while it’s happening and we’ll keep in touch after we’re finished, so you’re always kept in the loop
- We’re easy to deal with, easy to get in touch with and respond quickly to any requests or questions you may have
- We have expertise and experience in transport and logistics, and our operation can receive, keep your product safely and dispatch it
- Our invoicing is transparent, and we have the software needed to create efficiencies in getting your produce from the farm to the marketplace.
Rather than hiring contractors, Four Seasons has a team of local people with all the skills, experience, tools and equipment needed to do the job properly, first time. Our team includes:
- Skilled tractor drivers and tractors with front end loaders/ forks
- Skilled machine operators with all terrain forklifts and loaders
- Our own mobile service unit handles repairs and maintenance
- Pastoral care
- Administration and Management
Four Seasons is fully compliant with all NZ health and safety regulations. Other reasons customers are assured when working with us include:
- NZ GAP accreditation
- Registered Zespri approved contractors, hold a current Compliance Assessment Verification (CAV)
- Four Seasons is also able to expedite the export of product, including registration, into China, Korea and Indonesia
- We have been in business since 2004, and our Managing Director, Elliot Callender, is a member of the Executive Squash Council.
- Four Seasons is a Ministry of Primary Industries Approved Organisation (MAO) for the packing and containerising of produce.
To find out more about how Four Seasons can help with your growing operation, get in touch today.
We don’t over-promise; we prefer to over-deliver. Get in touch today and you’ll soon see the difference working with Four Seasons will make to your operation.